Slow, like a Sunday morning service back home and kinda sweet when I got a girl to love on. If you know me, you know; I sounds a little bit like my daddy, I don't cuss around my mama. Got some words you've never heard 'less you come from down yonder.
- Owns a Harley V-Rod and a 2016 Dodge Charger SRT.
- Did three tours of deployment and doesn't often speak about what he experienced during them. At least not to anyone without a military background.
- While he's Texan, and does have a love for the country music genre, he listens to far more than people would expect with the exception of classical music and jazz.
HAIR Dark Brown
HAIR Dark Brown
- Scar below his right eye on his cheek.
- Scar on his scalp.
- Scar on the left side of his ribs, jagged.
- Bullet wound on front and back of right shoulder, both covered decently with tattoos.
- Spattering of tiny scars on the right side of his back, rib area.
- Laceration scar on the inside of his left bicep.
- Various scars on his hands and knuckles.
- Surgery scar on the inside of his right pinky. (Which is permanently curled inward)
- Lower Half
- Bullet wound on inner left thigh.
- Surgery scar on the top of his left foot.
- Various small scars on both legs though they are sparse in most areas and concentrated together on his right calf, all more toward the back of his legs.
PERSONAL STYLE INFO ABOUT PERSONAL STYLE HERE
NICKNAMES Vin, Vinny
DOB (AGE) Nov. 5th (39)
STATUS Divorced; Single
OCCUPATION Portland PD; SERT Team; Sergeant
MOTHER Susannah Tanner-Marlowe (57)
FATHER Clyde Marlowe (68)
SISTER Liz MarloweEX-WIFE Emily Harper (Divorced Sept. 2016)
TWIN BROTHER Jax Marlowe
DAUGHTER Halley Marlowe
BIRTHPLACE Bryan, TX
MILITARY DUTY STATIONS
CURRENTLY IN Portland, OR
THIS IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND WILL BE FILLED OUT NEATLY SOON-ISH.1977
Vincent Joel Marlowe and Jackson Blaine Marlowe are born to Clyde and Susannah Marlowe, a freshly married couple from the Central Texas area. His father, 29 at the time, is a former US Army Infantry Sergeant while his mother, 18 at the time, is still adjusting to adulthood. With the birth of twins, Susannah put aside her dreams of becoming involved in the medical field to raise their children. It's something that she's claimed was the best decision she's ever made in life aside from marrying Clyde.1989
Joined the US Army at the age of 18 as 11B and stuck with the MOS for the entirety of his career. Following in the footsteps of his father and grandfather who were both grunts.
The Marlowe family welcome a very unplanned Elizabeth Harlowe into their family, a baby sister.2000 to 2012
Vincent meets [OPEN] in the Fall of 2001, his first love, the two dated seriously for six years before they finally became engaged. [OPEN] had moved with him through several duty stations though they split after seven years together due to his changes from deployment.
Moved to Portland in Febuary to start working on the SERT team for Portland PD.
Met [OPEN] at a local bar, the two were dating shortly after but the relationship only lasted 6 months before they split on friendly terms.
In August of this year he purchased his condo in downtown Portland and moved out of his studio apartment he'd been renting. Something that took a massive chunk out of his savings, money saved up from his time in the military. Still not one of his best financial decisions and he's been more than pleased that he actually made money off the sale of the place in 2016.
Met Emily in the summer of this year; the pair hit it off instantly and it was a serious case of proverbial fireworks. While she may not have been the first love of his life she was certainly the one that snagged his heart, something closely guarded for years by then.
Emily and Vince move in together in January.
Emily finds out she's pregnant in Febuary.
Started volunteering at the local VA hospital in March, the same month he and Emily got married.
Sold his condo in downtown Portland in April to ________.
Emily and Vince separated in May after months of constant fighting and other complications. Divorce filed in June but not finalized until September, during this time Vince had already moved out of the house and purchased his own home.
Halley Eva was born on Halloween, possibly the best day of Vince's life, and the moment he dedicated himself to being the best father he could be.